Monday, February 20, 2012

Paleo Kale, Yam & Kielbasa Soup

There has been a nasty bug making it's way around my circle... a hacking, snotty, feverish bug that took us both down.  I had trouble motivating myself to fill up my water glass, let alone try and make myself something to eat.  While my appetite was 'meh' at best, you still have to eat something, and this is my go-to, throw-together-in-a-pinch type of soup.


Keep reading for the (ridiculously easy) recipe.  So easy even a sick person can do it. 

32 oz chicken stock

1 small yam, peeled and cubed
1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
1 kielbasa sausage, cubed


Bring chicken stock to a boil and add yams.  Boil for about 4-5 minutes until yams are just soft.  Add kielbasa and boil for another minute.  Add kale and boil until kale brightens and softens a little bit.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...