Friday, June 15, 2012

Live Long. Drop Dead

Mark Sisson from Mark's Daily Apple did an interview for  Again Faster that I found really interesting.  It's high level, insightful, and philosophical.

We'll be spending Father's Day weekend in Carlsbad, camping and surfing with family like every year, no phones/electricity/tv/wifi.....just longboards, campfires, and conversation.  I really appreciate getting off the grid, and I know it makes my husband I more connected and happier.  Mark touches on our overstimulated, face paced culture, and how we can get back to "jumping out of bed in the morning".

"We are hardwired to be joyful, and content and fulfilled" 






If you're hungry for more positive and thoughtful learning, here's a great TEDx video from David H Newman called "Truth that Lasts" 













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...