Step One: Roast Garlic
- Remove outer layers from garlic, but don't expose cloves
- Chop the very top off the head of garlic
- Place in garlic roaster (or foil) with a healthy drizzle of olive oil and bake @ 300 for 2 hours.
Step Two: Make turkey patties
- Flatten out ground turkey and place 2-3 spoonfuls of feta in the middle.
- Form the patty around the feta, add salt and pepper
Step Three: The grill
- Slice baguette (I used rosemary) in thick slices and brush with oilve oil
- Slice tomatoes (I used a yellow heirloom, but just make sure it's firm or it will fall apart) and onions, brush with olive oil
- Throw bread, tomatoes, onions, and turkey on the grill
- Take roasted garlic and mix with 1 tbs mayo (you can make you own, it's pretty easy), spread over each slice of bread
- Place 1 slice grilled tomato on each piece of bread
- Place feta stuffed turkey patty on top of that
- Drape grilled onions over top of the burger